THE WINNER IS JAMES KOOPMANN.
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people age 18 and over, who provide their email address, and are United States Residents
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Liquid Technology containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the form on this page and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Liquid Technology accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Liquid Technology.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is on February 28, 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Only ten winners will be chosen from the entries received in the accordance with these Terms and Conditions. One grand prize winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The grand prize draw will take place on March 1, 2019.
9. Ten winners will receive a Tech Bench Podcast t-shirt. One grand prize winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card.
10. Liquid Technology accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The t-shirt winners will be notified by email on or before February 28, 2019. The grand prize winner will be notified by email on or before March 15, 2019 and must provide a verified email address to receive your prize. If a winner does not respond to Liquid Technology within 14 days of being notified by Liquid Technology then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Liquid Technology shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Liquid Technology shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. All t-shirts will be sent to the winner by mail. T-shirts will not be mailed outside of the United States. The grand prize will be sent to the winner by email.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Liquid Technology accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Liquid Technology further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Liquid Technology for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Liquid Technology reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Liquid Technology in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Liquid Technology shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by New York State law.
As one of the industry’s leading IT asset disposition service providers, Liquid Technology provides a suite of effective impartial solutions. Discover what to look for in a quality e-waste recycler.